Curved and Flat Thermally Toughened Glass
Toughened glass, also known as tempered glass, is manufactured using a fast heating and quenching process. The glass is heated up to 640ºC, curved by oven rollers, and then quenched or cooled rapidly.
This process introduces stresses in the glass, improving its overall material strength.
Heat strengthened glass is very similar and produced in the same oven, but quenched more slowly.
The difference of BCE tempered is the flatness of its surfaces, the outstanding quality of the edges plus the low anisotropy and low number of roller waves.
• Curved Balustrade
• Spiral Staircases
• Curtainwall and Storefronts
• Interior Glazing
• Structural Glass Wall Systems
• Display Case and Showcase
• Shower and Bath Enclosures
• Skylights and overhead glazing
|Flat Glass Panels
9000 x 3210 mm
|Curved Glass Panels
6000 x 3210 mm
- Larger sizes available upon request